Sunday, March 15, 2009
Transporting to Houston
Eric had a quiet night, but in the still, his PaCO2 crept up to 120, and he had more problems with oxygenation. He continues to have a stubborn fever. Otherwise, he's stable, and it's for that reason that we're going to Texas today. Because who knows what tomorrow might bring. The call hasn't been made to set the jet engines in motion. That has to wait till Eric's doctor comes in. But the transport team coordinator told us last night that if he gets the call in the morning, they can be here by noon. So please, however, wherever you worship this morning, pray for safe travel and wisdom for the doctors and staff at Texas Children's Hospital. Thanks so much.