kayaking on Loch Leven near Glencoe, Scotland, 2018

kayaking on Loch Leven near Glencoe, Scotland, 2018

Friday, May 22, 2009

Encouragement

Thanks to everyone who encouraged Eric to try the electrical muscle stimulation at PT. After considering all your comments, emails, and phone calls, he agreed to try it today. Of course, it was no big deal. And Kim was thrilled.

I put Eric on the scale this AM, and my eyes popped. He weighed 111.2, up three pounds from yesterday. I didn't think that was possible, but there it was, digitally displayed. Ms. DeFelice, what in the world did you put in those pancakes yesterday!?

Post-PT Sonic snack: Frito Chile Cheese Wrap and an orange slush.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Here I am trying to lose weight and Eric needs to eat. That I would have such a problem. Hurray for you, Eric. You are to be commended for giving the electronic stimulation a go. I am amazed at your progress. God is good and looking after you.

bev