kayaking on Loch Leven near Glencoe, Scotland, 2018

kayaking on Loch Leven near Glencoe, Scotland, 2018

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope you all had a pleasant and peaceful Thanksgiving. We celebrated here at our house, with my sister-in-law Sue and our good friends the Duttons. I've been feeling quite emotional this Thanksgiving season, realizing, after this year, I don't think I'll ever feel quite the same about Thanksgiving. Certainly, there has been loss, such as Sue's tragic car accident. And Eric's ordeal. That was so difficult. But he continues to recover and he's doing so well. As a family, we have so incredibly much to be thankful for; an amazing family, terrific friends, good jobs, wonderful weather (no hurricanes this year). I'm overwhelmed by the blessings. Thank you, God.

To my family in Pennsylvania, I miss you all so much. Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Angie, we miss all of you so much. i wish we could have spent this day with all of us together. It has been quite a year, and we have to much to be thankful for. God is good! And we will have many more times together.
we love you.
m

GerdieMom said...

Miss you all too Angie!! Love you!