kayaking on Loch Leven near Glencoe, Scotland, 2018

kayaking on Loch Leven near Glencoe, Scotland, 2018

Monday, November 16, 2009

Bayou Writers' Conference

The Bayou Writers' annual conference, A Bridge to Publication, this past Saturday was a success. We had a respectable turnout, about the same as last year, wonderful, interesting and informative speakers, good food, and great conferees. Everyone seemed to have a good time. Having been on the planning committee, I can breathe a sigh of relief that it's over. Here's a photo of me and one of our speakers, my friend Melanie Rigney.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Judging from the smile on my daughter's face and those of her friends, I know that at least those three young writers had a GREAT day. Thanks for all the hard work the committee put into the conference.