kayaking on Loch Leven near Glencoe, Scotland, 2018

kayaking on Loch Leven near Glencoe, Scotland, 2018

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Second Week Post-Op and a Flashback to Rayne, Louisiana

Not much new in my recovery saga. I'm getting around better, walking in the boot well. No more crutches. I just don't go too far or fast. I'm getting a bit antsy, being in the house so much. Though I can get out, I just don't have much of anyplace to go. I miss exercising and general activity more than anything.

But since I don't have much to report, I thought I'd take you back to my post on Rayne, La., from a trip I took three years ago. The frog capital of the world. It's a fun town, if you love frogs, like I do. Read it here.
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad your foot is better, Angie, and I understand the cabin fever. Hope we can go get some frozen yogurt soon. I've been craving the stuff lately.

Angie said...

Me too, Jan. Let's get together. Maybe Monday after I get my stitches out? Email me.

Common Household Mom said...

I'm glad to hear that your foot is healing. It's hard waiting for that sort of thing.

Angie said...

It is, CHM. And I'm not very patient when it comes to this stuff.