kayaking on Loch Leven near Glencoe, Scotland, 2018

kayaking on Loch Leven near Glencoe, Scotland, 2018

Friday, August 3, 2012

Flashback Friday -- Indian Bayou

Friday nearly slipped past without a Flashback. Almost, but not quite.
Last evening, my friend Tracy and I paddled Indian Bayou. She's in my boat here, just getting her feet wet, so to speak. The blue boat, in case you are interested, belongs to another friend of mine and is for sale.


Way back in 2008, long before I got a kayak, a good friend of mine, railroad conductor and fellow writer Rodney Hennigan, introduced Bob and I to this lovely body of water not far from our home. Read about that enchanting excursion here. And do check out Rodney's website, too. He wrote and published a sweet little book called My Father's Gift.

No comments: