kayaking on Loch Leven near Glencoe, Scotland, 2018

kayaking on Loch Leven near Glencoe, Scotland, 2018

Monday, February 15, 2010

Blog Roll

I added a new feature to my blog today. A blog roll. Rather than list these blogs in alphabetical order -- I always feel bad for folks whose name or blog starts with W, X, Y, or Z -- I set it up to list by recent posts. If your blog is near the bottom, it doesn't mean I don't like you. It means you haven't posted in a long time! If I've overlooked any blogs you know I follow, or if you follow my blog and would like yours on my list, just let me know. If you know I follow your blog, but it isn't listed, maybe I was uncertain about your privacy. Let me know if you'd like it to be there. If I listed your blog, and you'd prefer I not, let me know. And if you want your blog near the top of the list, post often!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Thanks Angie! I feel honored to be on your blogroll...now the competitor in me is wondering how often I have to post to keep my name near the top! ;)

Kerrily Sapet said...

This is a great idea. Thanks for having me on the blogroll! I'll do the same.

Angie Kay Dilmore said...

It's easy, Kerry. Look under Add a Gadget.