kayaking on Loch Leven near Glencoe, Scotland, 2018

kayaking on Loch Leven near Glencoe, Scotland, 2018

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hope Therapy Center

I know it seems like a long time ago that Eric finished up with physical/occupational therapy, but I just received this photo yesterday, and I wanted you all to see how happy they were on Eric's last day, July 14th. Kim (on left) and Mika were super terrific. They and all the staff are competent, courteous, and friendly. If anyone in Lake Charles ever needs physical, occupational, or speech therapy, I highly recommend Hope Therapy Center. hopetherapycenter.net

Andrew seems to be enjoying band camp. He comes home "exhausted" every day, but gets up early the next day to do it again. Eric likes his musical theater class this week. Just like after the Shakespeare class, there will be a short performance Friday at noon.

Eric's post-theater class Sonic snack . . . french toast sticks and a cranberry Coke.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope Therapy, the perfect name for how far Eric has come. i thank God for them. ... m

Lisa said...

Awesome photo!!

Anonymous said...

Great picture of Eric and his therapists. Glad he had them and glad he no longer needs their services. I haven't written much lately although I read all your blogs. It seems we have been in KY a great deal this year. Going up for our brother-in-laws funeral was the third trip for me and the fourth for Jim. We go again on a happier note for his 50th class reunion on Sept. 25. Keep bloging, I like hearing about Eric and Andrew. Our grandson Josh has had band practice like Andrew and comes home exhausted every day. I'm glad Andrew is getting to meet with his classmates before school begins. Taxi mom, band mom, it never seems to end. See you soon I hope.

bev