kayaking on Loch Leven near Glencoe, Scotland, 2018

kayaking on Loch Leven near Glencoe, Scotland, 2018

Friday, May 10, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

It's that time of year again when we celebrate moms. As a mom, I miss my son Eric who has been away at school on Mother's Day for the past three years. As a daughter, I miss my mom (she lives in Pennsylvania) and wish I could be with her on Mother's Day. (I love you, Mom!!)

Here's my beautiful Mom and I, taken on her 70th birthday in 2011.



Me and my boys, taken about a week before Mother's Day last year. Am I really that short?



And here's a flashback to a fun special Mother's Day from 2010.

I have no idea what we'll be doing this Sunday. What are your plans? How will you celebrate Mother's Day?

3 comments:

Common Household Mom said...

I love the photos here. That's a lovely one of you and your Mom.

Here in the Common Household we're just going to lounge around. At least that's what I'm hoping to do on Mother's Day.

Eric Dilmore said...

Yes, you are.

Love you!

Angie Kay Dilmore said...

Thank you, both of you!