kayaking on Loch Leven near Glencoe, Scotland, 2018

kayaking on Loch Leven near Glencoe, Scotland, 2018

Friday, November 2, 2012

Flashback Friday -- Donuts

Bob and I have been taking my eleven year old minivan to an auto repair shop in south Lake Charles way too often lately. We leave at 6:30 in the morning, to get it there when they open at 7:00. Then I drive Bob to work so I can use his car all day. It's quite inconvenient. On the plus side, we've gotten into the habit of stopping at Happy Donuts on the way to PPG. Which reminded me today of a post I wrote back in 2009. You can read it here.

Bob and I are both partial to chocolate glazed. What is your favorite kind of donut? Do you have a favorite donut shop?

3 comments:

Melanie Rigney said...

Dang! You made me HUNGRY! For me, Krispy Kreme sour creams. Or Dunkin Donuts bavarian creme. It's been so long since I had a good non-chain, non-supermarket doughnut. Can I come visit--or can you ship some? ;)

Angie Kay Dilmore said...

Mel, of course you can come visit! Anytime. I'd ship them, but they wouldn't still be good by the time they got to Arlington.

Common Household Mom said...

Sorry to hear that your van is giving you trouble. It does sound quite incovenient.

Doughnuts and Doritos - two foods I have to avoid.