kayaking on Loch Leven near Glencoe, Scotland, 2018

kayaking on Loch Leven near Glencoe, Scotland, 2018

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fort Lauderdale

Bob and I spent the weekend in Fort Lauderdale. Quick trip, but fun, while the boys were away at camp. Here’s Bob hanging out at Bahia Cabana with his buddies Jake and Elwood.


You may not know this about me, but I have a fountain fetish. Truly.


We weren’t really there long enough to see much besides big yachts and mansions while riding on the water taxi. I kinda like this one.


By far the sight that wins the most interesting/unusual/weird award goes to this car. Who does this?







2 comments:

Common Household Mom said...

I love Jake and Elwood, and Bob fits right in! And you are right, that car is just weird.

Melanie Rigney said...

Wow! Some trip! Thanks for sharing!