kayaking on Loch Leven near Glencoe, Scotland, 2018

kayaking on Loch Leven near Glencoe, Scotland, 2018

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Soccer

Don't ever tell Eric Dilmore he can't do something. Word of the day -- determination.

(Photo disclaimer: Eric was on the opposite side of the field. I cropped these to get closer. Guess I need a camera with a good telephoto. Photo key: Eric has on a white t-shirt, black shorts and socks, and red cleats. Andrew's also in this first photo, purple shirt, black shorts.)








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures Angie.
i promise never to tell Eric he can't do something. love to you all, .... m

GerdieMom said...

Looks much different than the games I remember watching in Hampton!

Greg said...

that was awesome!

Common Household Mom said...

Great to see them running around. And look at all that flat land!

Angie Kay Dilmore said...

Greg, I'm so glad you were there to see him. And I'm sure it meant a lot to Eric, too. Did you see I got you in one of the pictures?