kayaking on Loch Leven near Glencoe, Scotland, 2018

kayaking on Loch Leven near Glencoe, Scotland, 2018

Friday, December 19, 2008

Bells

I heard the bells on . . . okay, not quite Christmas day, but we're getting close. This evening, we saw the Bayou Bell Choir concert at Central School. Nothing rings in Christmas like a bell choir. The music is so peaceful, soothing, relaxing. And who doesn't need a little of that in their life right now. I know I do. I'm amazed at how a dozen performers, each ringing their bells at the appointed times, create such rhythm, melody, and harmony. Ring on.

2 comments:

Common Household Mom said...

I love hearing handbells. It's a treat!

I hope it's warmer where you are. Today we woke up to a temperature of 5 degrees (-15 with wind chill). Brrr!

Angie Kay Dilmore said...

We did have one cold day this week, Monday, it was 30-40. But now it's back to 70s! I love wearing t-shirts in December.