kayaking on Loch Leven near Glencoe, Scotland, 2018

kayaking on Loch Leven near Glencoe, Scotland, 2018

Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkins

From the time our boys were babies, each fall we'd take them to Reilly's Summer Seat Farm, let them pick out pumpkins, and snap their photo. Last fall, we were delighted to see that Moss Bluff United Methodist Church hosts an annual pumpkin patch to raise funds for local charities. Here are the boys then, at age one, and now, age fourteen. In the top photo, Eric is on the left, Andrew on the right. In the bottom photo, they are reversed.


4 comments:

Maria Sondule said...

Say hi to them for me!

Winona Cross said...

The boys look great. Pumpkins sure look smaller now that they're getting older.

Mindy Blanchard said...

I love candy: taffy/nerds/reeses (sigh) the list goes on and on. So Halloween is my fav; and I love seeing my niece and nephew in their costumes - too funny.

The boys are cuties. I love their festive t-shirts. It's amazing how time flies, huh?

So I'm thinking...Some great looking boys from a great family - hmmm. My niece is 14. Possible matchmaking in the future. lol

Mindy

Common Household Mom said...

I guess these boys know pumpkin picking is a serious business! Great to see their photo!

Carolyn